Exp: Bachelor’s degree or equal demonstrated academic qualification with 1-3 years of experience in ERP implementation.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), team management skills, time management skills, fast learner, self‐ motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should have excellent Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skill.
- Must have strong domain and operations experience in ERP implementation.
- Setting up the ERP in client company.
- Client Visit & their Site visit to standardize the adaptation process.
- Data configuration & updating in ERP system from back end/front end.
- Identifying Business critical requirements and reporting it.
- Preparing Implementation Schedule and updating the progress.
- Successful Implementation of ERP based on client process.
- Identifying, reporting & resolving Bugs.
- Publishing the latest Hotfix.
- Day to day coordination with clients on ERP related requirements.
- Documentation of the commination happened with the client.
- Train client technical staff on all hardware and software issues and identify all issues in processes and provide solutions for same.
- Continuously monitor, track, report, and govern the ERP Implementation projects.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Product Management / Solutions teams based on customer requirements.