Tactive Software Systems Pvt Ltd(hereinafter) referred to as 'tactivesoft.com' maintains this site (the "Website") for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website. You may download material displayed on the Website for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all notices pertaining to copyright and other proprietary information contained in the materials.
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") without Tactive's written permission.
- By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- This Website may contain links to other websites, web pages and services. Your use of each such website, web page and services on any other website or web service is subject to the terms and conditions, if any, of the respective website or web service. Tactive does not assume nor shall be held responsible for the contents belonging to Tactive in other websites, web pages and services.
- Tactive neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Content will not infringe patent, copyright or any intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Tactive.
- Tactive neither warrants nor represents regarding any content provided in the Website or as to its completeness or accuracy and is being provided to you on an 'As Is' basis. Your use of the content in the Website is at your own risk and responsibility.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Tactive or its directors or employees be liable for any special or consequential damages that are alleged to have resulted from the use and/or inability to use this site or information contained within, even if Tactive and/or its employees or directors have been notified of the possibilities of potential damages or losses.